STYLISH PINK FUR COAT WITH WHITE ON WHITE!







[OUTFIT DETAILS]


Jacket: AMAZON || Tank: MADEWELL || Pants: VINCE CAMUTO || Heels: SAM EDELMAN || Lippie: YSL "RED CLASH"             (Also, I'm linking a few other things on my liketoknow.it app. I couldn't find these glasses, but I did get them at Nordstrom.


Happy Tuesday lovely ladies. I didn't put up a post yesterday since I put up a blog post on Sunday... So, how was everyone's weekend?? I hope it was all truly amazing. I told y'all in yesterday's blog post that Ben and I was going to a Haunted House or possibly see Halloween. Well, we ended up deciding on going to the movies to see Halloween, and I had a few people message me on Instagram and ask how it was.... I honestly don't think it was the greatest Halloween movie, there's definitely better one's that have been made. I feel like they could've done a better job, but other then that it wasn't bad. The movies is just getting so dang expensive nowadays.

Anyways, y'all isn't this jacket so freaking cute? I'm seriously LOVING it!!! I absolutely love finding things on Amazon. They seriously have some of the best things right now and for such inexpensive prices. They have such cute cardi's, over-sized sweaters and even the cutest designer dupes. I actually even heard that Amazon Fashion even has this thing now were if your a prime member you can shop your items and Amazon will ship the clothe to you (without charge) and then the clothes you want to keep, you keep. The ones you don't like you can send back. Basically like your going shopping, but not leaving the house. For all your momma's out there that can't go shopping Amazon has you covered. I personally haven't used it yet, but I did read it online somewhere. Just a quick disclaimer: this post is NOT sponsored, just giving out some good information.

I'm all for fur and animal prints this fall. Ben wasn't a huge fan of this jacket. I love having fun with fashion. There' s so many new amazing trends out this year and I'm all for it! I hope all my ladies out there gave an amazing week.. One more week until Halloween!!

XOXO-SHAYNA PAIGE


SHOP MY AMAZON WISHLIST



No comments